PowerStudio is a simple, powerful SCADA software application for Power/Energy Monitoring and Process Control.
PowerStudio is a simple, powerful and user-friendly SCADA software application for Power/Energy Monitoring and Process Control.
It enables complete monitoring of power analyzers, meters, earth leakage detectors etc. and total control of industrial processes.
PowerStudio, in conjunction with CIRCUTOR equipment and systems, can be configured for your particular needs to provide easy-to-use supervision and control of your installation.
Principal features are :-
- Complete Energy analysis
- Power Quality analysis
- Built-in web server (multi-user)
- Real time display of all electrical parameters or process signals
- Graphical display of measured parameters
- Tablular display of measured parameters
- Historic Data display (day, week, month, etc.) as tables or high resolution graphs
- Zoom and print any area of the display
- Option to export Historic Data in Excel or XML format
- Option to export parameters in real time using XML server to link in with other external applications
- Reads data from all CIRCUTOR porducts
- Can read data from any Modbus/RTU or Modbus/TCP device (Deluxe version only)
PowerStudio is available in three versions :-
- PowerStudio Standard
- Free version
- Supports all CIRCUTOR devices
- Real time variable display
- Database creation
- Representation of recorded data in graphic and table format
- XML server and export of data to files (.txt and .csv extensions)
- PowerStudio SCADA
- All PowerStudio Standard features
- SCADA screens
- PowerStudio SCADA Deluxe
- All PowerStudio SCADA features
- Generic Modbus/RTU and Modbus/TCP drivers
- OPC client
to view the PowerStudio SCADA datasheet.
to view the PowerStudio SCADA Deluxe datasheet.
Live Online Demo
Click here to view the live on-line demonstration.
Free Version Download
Click here to download PowerStudio Standard (65 MB).