Energy Monitoring Systems
SHM supply turnkey systems for all market sectors. Our systems operate as stand-alone site based or remotely accessed in the Cloud
SHM normally select the best items in each area and integrate them into an overall system, but the systems here are pre-integrated.
We have systems operating for :-
- Energy management
- Process monitoring
- Tenant billing
- Power generation and distribution
Our service includes the following :-
- Design and consultancy
- Project management
- Equipment & Software supply
- Ongoing maintenance
Our systems comprise :-
- Software to manage energy, present reports and produce bills
- Software to automatically retrieve, store and process data
- Meters, sensors and loggers
- Networks for single or multi-site operation
- Communication via direct wire, telephone, Ethernet and radio
We can configure standard software packages or write special software interfaces to your specific requirements.
Our largest systems monitor hundreds of meters in dozens of sites controlled by sophisticated energy management software.
Find out how we helped the National Oceanography Centre. The Southampton site has electrical metering in over 110 locations in addition to gas, water and heat metering. Read more
We installed a system at a large London construction site with a number of tower cranes drawing up to 75kVA to monitor electricity and avoid power outages if total site current exceeded 800A. Read more